Fondue à la William
For 4 persons
- 600g AOC Valais raclette cheese (Bagnes, Conches,…)
- 3 dl of Fendant wine
- 1 teaspoon of corn flour
- A small glass of AOC Valais William pear eau-de-vie
- Williams pears
- Finely chop the clove of garlic, put it into the fondue dish with the Fendant.
- Warm it before adding the cheese which has been prepared in thin slices or grated.
- Stir in a figure of eight pattern over a medium heat until the wine and cheese are completely blended together to form a smooth mixture.
- Dilute the corn flour in the eau-de-vie and add to the mixture.
- Leave a little while longer on the stove before bringing it to the table.
- Prepare the spirit heater and serve this fondue accompanied by slices of bread cut into large cubes and Williams pears cut into squares.
- Add pepper according to taste.
Drink: Fendant or tea